Paleo Orange Gummies
Not just are these an enjoyable accessory for kids’ paleo lunch boxes, but they’re additionally a blast to create the youthful in mind. They may be offered as a fun finger food dessert for unpretentious dinner get-togethers!
- 5 c Water
- 3 tablespoons of Gelatin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Lemon extract (or 12 drops food-grade lemon acrylic)
- 3 tablespoons of Honey (or perhaps your preferred sweetener – stevia agave, walnut syrup, etc.)
- 3 tablespoons of 100% orange juice (the actual stuff not the sugary kind)
- 2 drops Yellow food coloring
- Add orange juice and three c water to some small saucepan on low. Warm water but don’t allow it to boil.
- Once water is warm, include sweetener and stir to dissolve. If preferred, add 2 drops yellow food coloring. Add some lemon extract.
- While water is heating, add gelatin to remaining 1/2 c tepid to warm water inside a separate dish and stir to create gelatin paste.
- Remove pot from heat and stir gelatin paste into all of that other liquid.
- Once fully combined, pour liquid right into a silicone mold or perhaps an 8×8 glass baking dish. Refrigerate overnight or until set.
- When the gummies are positioned, remove from mold and employ a knife to chop into squares or get little fingers involved and employ formed cookie cutters!
- Store in fridge.
- Declan Mitchell