Almond Pleasure Lara Bars
These Medjool date bars could make you seem like you’re cheating the paleo diet. They’re sweet, filling and also the perfect snack. The sweet flavor originates from the mixture from the dates, shredded coconut and chocolate chips- a fantastic combination in almost any book!
Using a mixer allows you to combine all of the ingredients easily. When the ingredients are mixed together, you just spread the mix inside a baking dish and put within the refrigerator not less than an hour or so to harden the bars.
When storing the bars, make sure to devote an aura tight container in the refrigerator and separate all of them with parchment paper so that they don’t stick together.
- 2/3 cup Medjool dates (pitted, coarsely chopped)
- 1/4 cup Almonds (unsalted)
- 2 tablespoons of Chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of Unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla flavoring
- Utilizing a mixer or high powdered blender, add some date, almonds, choc chips and shredded coconut.
- Process until starting to break lower.
- Add some vanilla. Process another 2-3 minute.
- Line a square baking dish with vellum paper, at the base and all sorts of 4 sides.
- Transfer the date mixture prepared baking dish.
- Making use of your hands or perhaps a rubber spatula, spread the mix until within an even, flat layer.
- Cover with another bit of parchment paper.
- Refrigerate a minimum of one hour.
- Reduce square.
- Store within an airtight container and between parchment papers so that they don’t
- Declan Mitchell